Image Map

June 9, 2010

Kaylee's new Love, Softball!

If you have checked my blog at all the past few months then you have see your fair share of posts on softball. While Kaylee did play last year, this was the year that the sport really clicked with her. If there was an opportunity to play then she was there with a smile on her face and joy in her heart. I have to say that I think she is really good and even though sports are not my first love I thoroughly enjoyed watching my first born do something she loved so much. So you can imagine how excited we were at closing ceremonies for the softball season to find out Kaylee made the all star team. They only pick twelve girls who are voted on by the coaches and Kaylee was one of them! She was most excited to get to play a little longer and the trophy was just icing on the cake. I love this softball girl and cannot wait to see how much she improves next year. I better get all my Softball Mom stuff together because I think we are in this for the long haul;-)

No comments: