Kaylee was once again in the older class with Lynn this year and continues to amaze me with her ability to know so many different strokes to use when swimming. I am so thankful that she loves to swim and can hold her own in the water.
It was especially fun to watch her jump off the diving board. She told me that she did not know if she was going to take lessons next year because Mr. Lynn kept telling her "good job and beautiful job" so she has probably mastered everything. HAHA! I love the girl's confidence.
This was Campbell's second year to take lessons from Mrs. Sherri and she loved it! There was nothing that she would not do. I think the highlight of lessons for her was when she had class on her birthday and all the kids sang Happy Birthday to her underwater. Who wouldn't love that!! It will be a neat memory for her to have of her 5th Birthday. The other kids seemed to enjoy it too.

Mrs. Sherri has the patience of Job because each time it was Campbell's turn to jump off the diving board she could hardly contain her excitement. I think she would only ask about ten times if she could go yet before each turn;-) I love this picture of her jumping off the diving board because she has the biggest smile on her face!
Thank you Luttrells for the wonderful lessons and your precious hearts to teach year after year!! We will be looking forward to next year. Now our summer can officially begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment