Image Map

June 15, 2010

Rangers Game with Friends



One of the highlights of Kaylee's summer so far has to be the night she got to go to the Rangers game with her Dad and two of her best Buds along with their fathers. Kaylee has inherited her Dad's love of the game and since we do live near Dallas the Rangers are her obvious favorite. On this night they were able to get to the game early for the autograph signing before the game and a few other activities too. In this picture she has the most serious face as she is waiting to crush the ball. Too cute!!

I feel like I was at the game too since for weeks after they attended I got to hear about the game every day. The girl did not miss a beat I can honestly tell you. I have heard many funny stories, she thought Mr. Jason was hilarious. Thank to Mr. James two of my favorite people had a great night. I am so glad that Cary and Kaylee have found something that they share a passion for. I love my sweet girl and all of her interests.


No comments: