Image Map

October 11, 2010

Kindergarten Open House


Well last Thursday was the Big Day for Campbell, it was finally Elementary Open House! She had been waiting so patiently to have her special night where she could show off all of her hard work. We all had a wonderful time looking at all of her work so far. One funny thing though; The teacher had asked the students what their family liked to do and wrote it on a big tablet in the room for us to read. Campbell's sentence was...My family likes to build bears. What?? Then as I thought about it she was talking about going to Build A Bear. That's my girl!
I also got the best compliments from her amazing teacher. When I asked if she could tell Campbell was one of the younger ones in the class, she replied with "Not at all, I had forgotten she was." Yeah!! Since Campbell has a June birthday I have always been a little concerned being a former teacher and all. I have always felt she was definitely ready but it was nice to get another unbiased opinion. Then Mrs. P said that Campbell was precious and she really enjoyed having her in class. Just what every Mom wants to hear.


Here she is showing off her journal.

















I had to take this picture of her leaf to show Daddy. Campbell forgot to show it to us the first time we were in her class and Daddy had to get Kaylee to a softball game so she was satisfied with us going back to her class and taking a picture for Daddy.

No comments: