We have not been to the zoo since all of the new exhibits have opened and let me just say that was money well spent by our tax dollars. The zoo looks amazing!! It was the perfect day to enjoy all of the animals. Our favorites were all of the babies like the lion cubs and ducks as well as the new otter.
I think we could have watched the otter swim back and forth all day. God's creatures are so amazing in their differences, well except for the snakes. (I could have done without those.) Of course the huge fish in the nearby pond are always a big hit too.
It was the perfect day to be at the zoo with great friends. I am actually looking forward to going again soon since the weather has cooled off and the animals were so fun to watch.
Campbell with Abigail
Kaylee with Matthew
He had the same expression in all three pictures I took like this. I thought it was hilarious.
Me with my two favorite girls!! I love these precious faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment