I have to say that our family is still having a great time just being together. We never get to see Daddy this much especially at this time of year. Thanks to the roaring fire in the fireplace we have stayed nice and toasty.Today has been filled with movie time, some Wii family fun, eating yummy food and a little quiet/reading time by the fire. While Cary has worked from the home computer with a few breaks built in to join the fun.
These yummy chocolate chip cookies were all the baking that we did today. They were the Snow Day Snack for Day #3. Too bad we do not have any friends close by to share them with, at this rate we are all going to gain 5 pounds this week;-) Oh well, I suppose we would survive if that is the worst thing that happened.
Currently the girls are in the playroom playing Bingo with Daddy while Mommy has her opportunity to use the computer. It is getting so crazy around here that Campbell asked Daddy to put her hair in ponytails and he did. I thought he did better than me, she definitely whined less. (Or at least that is what I am going to tell her next time she asks;-)
Well we already got the news that Snow Day #4 will be happening tomorrow so I had better get busy planning some activities to keep everyone happy. (Maybe I will be extra happy if Fedex and UPS will get my birthday presents to me tomorrow since their arrival date was Tuesday which just happened to be the day the blizzard hit town. It is not looking hopeful but a girl can dream.)
No comments:
Post a Comment