
This weekend we got to celebrate my birthday a little more with my family. It is always nice to have a birthday that lasts as long as possible. I did not cook a meal all weekend and we even managed to have a date night to
Rancho Loma to celebrate my Birthday/Valentine's Day with some precious friends. My only complaint was that they could not accommodate more of us. (We will definitely call way ahead next time so we can take an even bigger group.) For those of us that were able to go we had a blast. The company of good friends is such a blessing. As we drove home I could not help but think of how great our God is to place just the right people in our lives. My cup overfloweth this year with all the wonderful friends and family I have near and far. Thanks to my parents and Papaw for being such great sitters while we enjoyed our evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment