The first celebration was with Cary's family over Thanksgiving but for some reason I have no pictures. She did enjoy celebrating with her cousins.
The second celebration was at my parents' home. My Mom got Kaylee the best cake ever, a Texas Rangers cake. I really think they could have gotten away with n
o gift at all after the excitement over the cake.
Kaylee is blessed to have a birthday around the same time as Papaw so we usually get to celebrate their special day together. They both love getting to share in the fun and papaw does not seem to ever mind the theme of the cake. I am so glad that my girls are always so excited to spend time with their Great Papaw and love him as much as I do. He is an amazing man.



A few of Kaylee's favorite gifts were a Nook color, Rangers pillow pet, Connect 4 Launchers, and money.
The third celebration was at Chuck E. Cheese with just our family. I wonder each year how many more birthdays we will spend at Chuck E. Cheese before our girls want to eat somewhere else. I know that when the time comes I will miss the mediocre pizza, the fun games, and the what seems like hours picking out prizes with he tickets won. However the smiles on these two precious faces make it all worth it in the end.
Happy Birthday to my sweet 10 year old girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment