I am not sure of the name of this goat but some of the other animal names were, Casanova, Dalai-Lama (the Lama), Nemo (because one ear was bigger than the other on one of the goats), Rosie O'Donkey, Dixie Chick (the chicken) and the list goes on. The adults were the ones who got the humor in the names but that did not keep the kids from laughing.
Each child gets to pick from a variety of animals to hold so Campbell picked the duck.
Campbell and Ella riding the horse together. They were so happy.
Most of the girls in Campbell's class are pictured here waiting patiently for their turn on the horse.We had a wonderful day together at the farm. I cannot believe I will not have another field trip to this wonderful place. Ms. May is a true treasure to Wylie and all the children who have gotten to know her over the years. Thank you for the memories Ms. May, I might have to find a way to tag along with the first graders next year;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment