Well our remodeling project has been done for a while but life has gotten in the way so without further delay here is our new kitchen. Well this picture is actually looking into the living room. There use to be a half wall there with a spindle but now it is open and makes the room feel so much bigger. Thanks again to my friend Larry for taking out that half wall and about 3/4 of the rest of the kitchen on demo day.
Here is the view from the living room into the kitchen. The chandelier is new thanks to a great bargain on Overstock.com. I also got the knobs and pulls for all the cabinets from there too.
This is my new curtain that my sweet friend Teanie sewed for me. I love it!
Here is a view of the left side of the kitchen before the remodel. I don't know about you but I am trying to forget it. Then in walked Phil the magician with his company Covenant Contractors and I got this...
I still cannot believe after 6 years I get to look at this every day.
Here is the right side of the kitchen obviously before the remodel.
The new and much improved right side of the kitchen. I am over the moon with how it all turned out. I am so thankful for my husband who realized there was a need for a remodel, wanted me to get the kitchen I had dreamed of, never complained about the cost, loves me enough to live through it all, and for writing the checks. Then I am thankful for Phil and his amazing talent, for hiring wonderful workers to make my dreams a reality, his attention to detail, and for putting up with me through it all. Hopefully I was not too hard to deal with;-) He still answers my calls so I will take that as a good sign.
This is a closer view of the backsplash behind the cooktop as well as the sink.
Here is the backsplash with the under cabinet lights on.
Here is a closer look at the tile that can be found in the kitchen, laundry room, and guest bathroom.

Now for a few Pinterest ideas. The above cabinet is where our pantry use to be. It is located in the kitchen beside the dining room. I think this will be a great coffee bar, microwave storage, and serving area. We have loved it so far.
The next Pinterest idea is this chopping block that is located in a drawer above the trash can. The cabinet maker did such a great job I do not want to cut on it because it looks so pretty.
I hope you have enjoyed the tour of the kitchen. I am so happy that it is finished and have been cooking away since its completion.




4 comments:
it all looks great Erica!!
Beautiful!!!
It's "awesome" as Morgan would say!! :) I still want to see it in person, especially the touch sink!! I ordered my knobs for our kitchen from overstock too.
Erica! It's so incredibly beautiful! Great choices, every single one of them! I especially love all the backsplash design, tile details, and coffee bar area....well, all of it! :)
Post a Comment