The last few weeks of school were busy ones for my girls and us as parents as well.
Kaylee had her last choir concert of the year and my parents were able to be here to enjoy it as well. There are a lot of talented singers in her class and I am always amazed at the beautiful music that comes out of their mouths. What a joy to be able to hear them!
Next up was Campbell's Christmas Party at school. Instead of exchanging gifts they all make cards for each other and deliver them to all the students' decorated boxes. I love this idea and it is so fun to read the sweet notes.
Campbell with Daddy! She begged him to come to the party which I thought was too funny. This girl loves her Dad.
Me and my baby girl!
I cannot believe that we are already half way through her third grade year...time please slow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment