Well we made our usual trip to see Santa and the display of lights at the State School in town. The girls always look forward to this tradition. maybe not the sitting with Santa as much as the lights and presents though. My girls are getting too big.
After a short chat and picture we went on to look at some other lights in the neighborhoods around town while singing along with some of our favorite Christmas tunes. I have to say that I look forward to this night all year myself.
Here are the girls with one of their fun gifts which was a loom band kit. I am sure all my fellow bloggers of girls got at least one of these in their home after Christmas.
Here is Kaylee with her favorite gift from us...I am sure this is no great shock to anyone who has been around her for more than 5 minutes. My sweet girl loves the Texas Rangers and knows way more than I could ever imagine. I love that she wants to be the first female General Manager one day. If anyone can do that then she can!
Here is my other sweet girl with her LPS from her sister. We have been in love with them for a while now around here. I am sure one day I will miss stepping on all these little pieces. They provide her with hours of fun which I cannot put a price on, even when it includes a hurt foot occasionally.
Another Christmas tradition has come and gone. I love our life and am so thankful for all the blessings the Lord has given us.


No comments:
Post a Comment