Image Map

July 13, 2014

ACU camps

 Summer is here which means it is time for another ACU camp week for my girls! Campbell is in Learning to Lead this year and Kaylee is in MPulse which means they will both be spending the night in the dorms for the whole week. What is a Mom to do? I am sure I can figure something out.
 It is so nice to drop them off here each year because they are always so excited to go. If you ask them what camp they want to go to each summer their must do is always ACU camps. 
I will be looking forward to pick-up on Friday when they both get in the car with endless stories from the week ranging from Jesus, to humor, to counselors who were their favorites. I am so glad that their are college students who have a passion for this type of ministry and make such a wonderful impact on my sweet girls.

No comments: