Image Map

July 9, 2014

Horseback riding in Ruidoso, NM

 Another one of our days in Ruidoso we decided to enjoy a little of the wildlife right outside our cabin before riding some horses and having our own adventure for the day.
 My sweet girls trying to patiently wait to ride the horses.
 Campbell got the horse named Mouse. He was a gentle spirit and perfect for riding around the hills.
 Kaylee had a horse named Cowboy who again was perfect for her. He had a little bit of an opinion of his own and enjoyed trying to eat the cactus. He did get her down the hill safely so that was a win-win.

 You can see in this family picture that somehow I ended up with the biggest horse name Pegasus. He towered over all the others and I thought I was going to have to have a step stool just to get on him. All four of the horses that were chosen for us were pretty laid back and fun to ride. It was definitely a fun activity for our family to do that day and something I feel like we would all want to experience again. Another day and another memory to take with us forever.
Kaylee and Campbell even got certificates making them official cowgirls!

No comments: