Image Map

May 1, 2015

Lytle's Littles

Well this year Campbell got the opportunity to play volleyball with some of her sweet friends in the city league and she had a blast! (Despite the look on her face in this picture.)
 She learned so much and I was so impressed with how quickly she picked up on the game. We may just have a volleyball player on our hands here.
 One of their coaches was in college at ACU and also attends our church. She always gave them such encouragement and even had certificates for each of them at the end of the season. Campbell got one for the best underhand serve.
 Here are Lytle's Littles after a practice with their sweet college coach Michelle.
 Here are two group photos after our tournament. We may not have won many games but I guarantee that we had the most fun and the best attitudes. I will take that over a winning score any day!



No comments: