Image Map

May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

 My sweet Husband and girls spoiled me on Mother's Day with beautiful flowers, a delicious meal I did not cook, and some gifts thanks to Kendra Scott. 
 I enjoyed spending the biggest part of the day with my family and then spent the late afternoon into evening with some of my dearest girlfriends at the movies. We actually saw two in one day...I don't know if that has ever happened. After the semester I have had taking care of my sick girl I needed some time away from the house to laugh and giggle. My precious family insisted I do so because they knew I needed it. My day was wonderful and I am so thankful to have a family who fills my cup and spoils me so. A Mother is the greatest gift in the world, I am so fortunate.

No comments: