When Campbell got home from camp we quickly celebrated her 10th Birthday before it was time to head to another camp. She decided that she wanted to have a slumber party so we go this sweet, crazy crew together and had a blast. We ate Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets, bowled and played games at Primetime, ate cake (which for some reason I have no picture of), and played games till they all fell asleep. All the girls were so good and were actually asleep by 2:00am which I thought was pretty reasonable after all the sugar they had tonight.
They all walked away with several treats from Primetime!
We also celebrated some more with my parents. I do not remember where it all started but for some reason Campbell started calling my dad "Steve" so he decided to call her "Margaret." Thus the name on the cake. I love that they have such a fun relationship and special bond with each other.
I cannot believe that my baby is 10 even after celebrating her twice.
Campbell is such a joy to our family and we love her with all our hearts!
Here are 10 special things about her right now.
1. She loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor.
2. She loves animals. Thank goodness other than the one dog we have she will settle for stuffed animals or we would have our own petting zoo.
3. She loves her family and her friends with all of her heart.
4. She always has fun where ever she is with whatever she is doing.
5. She loves tennis and volleyball! Well she loves her tennis coach Sean and her team for volleyball. It is all about the people with her.
6. She loves to read, especially if it is a book about animals.
7. She still loves to play with her American Girl dolls and that makes me so happy because it reminds me she is still my little girl.
8. She loves to give hugs and just have cuddle time.
9. She is still a Momma's girl, which I love.
10. She is an encourager to others and loves everything about being in the Middle School youth group at church and learning more about Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment