Image Map

June 14, 2015

Dallas Weekend

Once we picked the girls up from Pine Cove we decided to have a fun weekend in Dallas since we already had Rangers tickets for Sunday night and it was the weekend before Campbell's birthday.
Our first stop on Saturday after checking into the hotel was to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. I love this place! There is so much to see and experience.
I think we could have stood and watched the penguins all day. What is it about penguins that is so fascinating? They basically waddle, eat, and swim but it gets my attention every time.
After the aquarium we did a little shopping, you cannot go to Dallas and not shop can you? I think it is against the law or something.
On Sunday we went to eat breakfast then made our way to the Perot Museum. I have been hearing about how great it is for years so we were very excited to finally get an opportunity to go.
The teacher in me loved all of the hands on experimenting that the children get to do when they are there. My girls especially liked the robot area and the music room.
 On Sunday night we made our way to the Rangers game and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable ones we have been to as far as the temperature goes. 
We had such a fun time cheering them on to a victory!
After the game was over we headed back home so that we could all sleep in our own beds and we could give Campbell her birthday present which was a completely re-done room for our big 10 year old. I will post pictures of that later.
Happy soon to be 10th Birthday Campbell Grace!

No comments: