Well, once again I had the pleasure of accompanying my daughters to church camp. This year I got to be one of the leaders in the 5th grade girls' cabin so I had a little more free time. Since this was Campbell's first year I got to enjoy both my girls being there and living life to the fullest.
The camp was beautiful and had a lot of fun things for the kids to do.
Our day started with breakfast and a devotional, then we broke into discussion groups, had a little free time, lunch, free time, all sports competition with teams, a little discussion time, dinner, devotional, discussion time, and a little theme night fun.
(Kaylee, Samantha, Chloe, Abby)
The Prom theme night (Goodwill came through on some dresses that could be ruined.)
(Campbell, Lilly, & Gracie)
(One of my dearest friends Sherry and her son)
If you have never done a paint war in prom attire you should, the kids had so much fun and I dare say the adults who participated did too.
The most awesome middle school youth minister EVER!
Kaylee after the war, yes this dress was black.
Campbell and Reagan who opted to change into something more comfortable for the paint war.
A little kayak fun during lake time.
Some paddle boat fun too.
Me and my girls at the end of the week
A group photo after the paint war
The three of us had so much fun spending the week together and growing closer to God as well as our friends. The theme this year was Prisoner: be set free. I feel like the message was for us to break free from the things holding us back and know that God takes us as we are and loves us fully. I cannot wait for next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment