Image Map

October 10, 2015

Hello October!

 Welcome to October! It seems like I blinked and it was time for Homecoming. Some of Kaylee's class decoded to get together for dinner at The Club before the game. It was a great opportunity to get a photo of all of these sweet children.

(Campbell & Lauren)
 The beginning of the month also ushered in another volleyball season. Campbell is on Mrs. Ruff's team once again with several of her sweet friends. We could not believe how much these sweet girls improved from last season. Campbell has developed a real talent and love for this sport thanks to good coaching and her determination. I just love watching her excel at something she loves.
 (Teammates: Wesley, Campbell, Ali, & Audrey)
 We also got to spend one Saturday watching our sweet friend Jack play soccer.
 We also got to watch Addie the same day so it was a win-win.
 Papa and Nana even made a trip to our house to celebrate Papa's Birthday which was in September.

I am not exactly sure why Papa has a face mask on here but they were having fun.

No comments: