Well here is Kaylee's letter to Santa. Why do they always surprise us by adding something they had never talked about before? She may be a little surprised on Christmas morning when a few of these are missing or maybe she will have forgotten since her list changes all the time due to different commercials. Hope every one is enjoying their holiday season. We go for pictures tomorrow to put on our Christmas card. Wish me luck! We may try to squeeze in Santa too if I feel really brave. ( If you cannot see the list very well you can click on it to make it larger.)
6 comments:
How cute is that! Dora's hair grows shorter? Awesome!
That is really cute - I'm impressed with her technical skills!!
What a great list!! And, she even made one for Campbell! What a sweet sister.
We are making the "Santa letter" tonight, after we go browsing through Toys R Us. We are going to try and feel out what she is really wanting, since she too likes everything on any commercial she sees!
I love everyone posting these cute letters! Hopefully, we'll have one tomorrow!
That is just precious! I love how her little mind works. She is so smart, caring, and loving. You have done a great job with her, Erica! She is one little girl that makes me smile and I will always have a special place in my heart for her! Kylie loves her, too!
What a sweet letter! I love that she wrote a letter for Campbell too! I hope CAmpbell gets that fisher price door thingy!!!
Funny,funny Kaylee. If she is anything like Mary Alice, she really doesn't know what she wants. I was asking Mary Alice and she just started rambling on and on for like- five minutes. Half of the stuff she said didn't even make since. Kids are hilarious sometimes! I think it is really sweet that she thought to include Campbell. I love this time of year!
Post a Comment