
Yeah!! Kaylee finally sat on Santa's lap and actually enjoyed it! She was a little hesitant when we were about three people away from him but I bribed her a little and things went great. She even talked to him for a little bit and gave him her list. He gave her a wink and told her to be good till Christmas and he would see what he could do. She made sure he saw Campbell's list too! It was so nice to not have crying or screaming. If only she had been looking at the camera but I will take it after three previous years of trying. It looks perfect to me. The highlight for Kaylee was Santa giving her a Chronicles of Narnia snow globe which her picture can be placed in later. (She adores snow globes. That is all she wanted Cary to bring her back from Seattle when he went a few months ago.)
Then there is Campbell who immediately pulled the poor Santa's real beard the minute I sat her in his lap. He just smiled and gently pryed her hands off of the beard. She just grinned from ear to ear like a pro. Too bad the smiling was not there this morning when we were getting the girls Christmas pictures taken and Campbell's 6 month pictures. You will see a somber faced girl in our Christmas cards. Oh well you cannot win them all I suppose. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
5 comments:
I knew that Kaylee would do great! Ahhhh.... she's so grown up!! They both are so sweet and that is a CUTE Santa pix! Lucky!!!
What a great picture! I am so glad that you guys had a fun day with Santa.. way to go, Kaylee!
You are making me hopefully for next year and Santa -- maybe not a picture with me in it. Of course, by then, Seth will probably lose it on his lap!
That Santa must be a patient guy -- Seth pulled his beard a lot too and looked so quizzical at him the entire time.
Hope the packing/moving is going well!!!
Hey, We have the same Santa! He's the best. Tell the girls hi for us and that we miss you all something terrible. Sean is sanding away on Kamy's big bed and I'm cleaning per my MO. Insanity as usual. Much love.
Tell you parent Hi as well.
steph
Post a Comment