Image Map

March 17, 2006

9 Months Old!!!


My precious little girl turned 9 months old yesterday! It is so hard for me to believe that Campbell has been out in the world that long. As others have posted before me, I just feel like she is still so small. I remember thinking Kaylee was so big at this age. Maybe it was because I had nothing to compare her to. Anyway I just wanted to document more for me the many things she is up to right now.

* She loves to do anything her sister is doing or at least try to.

* When she wants to give someone love she will lean her head forward to meet you half way and bump heads very gently with you and open her mouth like she is going to give you a big kiss.

* When she gets excited she shakes all over and kicks her feet.

* Says "Momma" on occassion. (I love this one.)

* Is trying to pull up on furniture and anything else so that she can walk or at least stand and look around.

* Loves to be the center of attention. If she is not getting enough attention she will either blow her lips or screech very loudly then smile when you look at her.

* Does not like to be left alone especially by me. She will cry huge tears and not calm down till I or someone else comes to her rescue.

* Loves to sleep...just lay her down and she is gone to dream land.

* Prefers to eat baby food or table food over a bottle.

* Will crawl all around in the room she is in but will not follow me to another room. Prefers to cry till I come back.

* Adores her silkie (lovie) it can always calm her down.

* Adores her sister!

Just a few things Campbell is doing these days. Hope you all are enjoying your little ones.

5 comments:

hollyfouts said...

She looks so much like Kaylee (without hair!) to me. I'd love to see a picture of Kaylee from the same age.

And I agree, the 2nd one does seem so much younger. Miller still seems like a baby to me, and when Avery was his age I was getting ready to have another....crazy!

leslie said...

I hope you had a fun trip getting spoiled! Campbell is so sweet. I wish she liked me!

Holly - so... on to number 3?

Alyssa said...

Campbell is so sweet! I love her sweet smile! I can't believe that she is nine months old! WOW :)

Traci said...

SO cute and such a sweet little princess! I love it that she wants to be the center of attention and she mimics Kaylee. What a great role model for her to have!

I'm glad you had a good time with your Mama!

Amber Knauss said...

What a cutie! She looks so much like Kaylee, and I love how great of a sister Kaylee is. What a special relationship they'll have! ~ Amber