Image Map

March 29, 2006

Surprise!!


My sweet husband (and daughters) decided to surprise me today with one of my favorite things...FLOWERS! I almost hugged the delivery man I was so excited. The card was even better...

Just because...you make every day beautiful.

We love you,
Cary, Kaylee,& Campbell


Thanks for making my day sweetheart. After a week of feeling horrible it was the best surprise. I love you too!! I am blessed beyond measure with my wonderful family. Thank you Lord:)

8 comments:

hollyfouts said...

How sweet is that? A few bonus points for Cary this week! I just LOVE it when husbands do sweet thoughtful things like that.

Traci said...

Are you sure that Cary maybe was going to send ME those flowers?

What a nice surprise! I'm happy for you. Flowers are the best!!

courtney said...

Those are so pretty! I know they have to be even prettier in person! What a nice family you have!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

What a good hubby you have! Things like that mean so much more when they're so unexpected and "just because", as he said. I'm so glad you got such a special treat to start off your week!! Sounds like you definitely deserved that after being sick and so busy!!

Amber Smith said...

Awww. That is so sweet! What a great guy you have!

Kristen OQ said...

Maybe I need Kevin to hang out with Cary sometime soon! Flowers for no reason -- what a great end for your crazy week!

Alyssa said...

Yea, Cary! That is a wonderful surprise from a wonderful husband! Hope your weekend is a good one!

Ashley said...

That is so sweet. Cary is the best!