Image Map

August 3, 2006

The Day is Finally Here!!

The much anticipated day is finally here!! For months my friends and I have been planning a trip and the time has finally come. Tonight I am leaving for Dallas to then travel to San Marcos for some fun outlet shopping with Chelsea, Nicole , and Traci. I am mainly shopping for the girls but if I happen to find something for myself at the hundred or more outlet stores then so be it:) Far be it from me to pass up a bargain. Thanks for the unlimited budget Sweetheart...just kidding (or for Chels JK). I know that we are crazy to be going because it is tax free weekend in Texas so everyone will be there but the adventure sounds exciting!! All I really want to accomplish is a good time with good friends. Please pray for us to have safe travels, for my children to be excellent for their Daddy, and for my precious husband to live through the weekend. Truth be told he has the patience of Job so I am sure everything will be great! Look out Prime and Tanger outlets because here we come!!

3 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Sounds like lots of fun! You are brave to fight the crowds. Have a safe trip.

Jacinda said...

Hope you're having a great time!

Amber Smith said...

How fun!! I hope you guys have a great time! Shop til you drop!