Image Map

September 21, 2006

Is this Week over yet??

Our week has not been a great one. Here is the timeline for our week so far...

Sunday- Campbell seems to not be feeling well. Noticed a few issues with her but chalked it up to teething. Changed her clothes three times due to accidents. Our friend Richard arrives for the ACU Lectureship.

Monday- I am having issues. Maybe now I am thinking Campbell has a virus. Hopefully we will be better before school tomorrow. Hopefully it is something I ate and Richard will not get it.

Tuesday- Sub in the Two's class because there were not enough subs. Little boy has bloody nose. I feel fine. We enjoy chatting with Richard and eating a good dinner together.

Wednesday- Everything seems to be good. Then comes 2:30pm when Kaylee starts throwing up. Unfortunately it was on the couch so the cushions and the remote managed to get the brut of it. I then clean Kaylee up, put Campbell down for a nap, have Kaylee lay in her bed watching a movie with a trash can close by. Richard picks up a few things for me at the store and makes a hasty retreat back to his home. I cannot say that I blame him. Next I call a sub for me on Thursday. Around 4:00pm I am watching Dr. Phil on the DVR and the remote stops working. HUMMMM! I suppose it is not made to withstand throw up. I am stuck watching the game network till Cary gets home. My husband figures out how to change the channel on the dish receiver. Yeah! However we have to now order a remote off eBay to replace the ruined one. I am now stuck watching commercials which I have not watched in a long time thanks to DVR. Oh well, it could be worse right?? The girls go to bed and we go to bed very tired and ready for a new day.

Thursday- Take Campbell to her 9:00am 15 month well baby visit at Dr. Steadmans. Campbell screams the whole time the Doctor is examining her. I do not know how he heard a heartbeat through all of that screaming. Calm her down a little. Talk to the Doctor about Kaylee's umbilical hernia. Campbell gets four shots including the first part of her flu shot. She weighs 25.5 pounds and is 33 inches tall. After getting her calmed down for the second time the nurse gives her a Good Night Moon book and all is well with the world again. (I love that they get a book each time they go to the doctor. It's the teacher in me I think.) I make a second flu shot appointment for Campbell and a flu shot for Kaylee along with a consultation about the hernia. My sweet husband will be making the next appointment with me:) So far Kaylee is doing good:)

I just hope tomorrow is better than the rest of the week has been:)

6 comments:

Traci said...

I am so sorry that you are having a bad week. I wish I was there to take you to get a Starbucks!

Hope the girls are feeling better. Also, the little boy! :)

Anne said...

I hope everyone is feeling better! Natalie sure missed having you at school today, but she said water day was great fun!

Maybe the cooler weather will help you all to be well soon :)

Kristen OQ said...

Sounds like you have had the sickies at your house too -- no fun! Hope everyone is all better.

And thanks for the flu shot reminder...I better call and get one scheduled for the boys soon.

Ashley said...

Oh, I hope your week gets better!

Thinking of you...

courtney said...

Weird...Landry was sick (throwing up) on Wednesday, too. She managed to throw up RED fruit punch all over the living room floor. Ugh!

elizabeth said...

I hate that they have to give the little ones flu shots twice. It's just soon enough where they remember how much it hurts!