
I suppose I will pick up where I left off once again. About ten minutes after we arrived home from Dallas Kaylee and I were off to VBS (that is not the titile they used this year but I will always call it VBS) at our church. This year they chose the theme of Avalanche Ranch. The coordinators really did a great job!! There were even real goats, horses, sheep, and donkeys in the classroom that we normally meet in on Sunday mornings. Kaylee loved her two sweet group leaders. They were a lot of fun and seemed to really love being with their group. It just makes my heart smile when I see teens helping out with activities like this one.
Kaylee's favorite things about VBS were:
1. Getting to be with her friends for 4 nights in a row.
2. Feeding the goats and other animals.
3. Watching clips of Veggie Tales movies while eating popcorn.
4. Making fun craftsand playing games.
5. Wearing her cute VBS shirt and cowgirl boots. (Yes, I had to wash the shirt each day so she could wear it again.)
6. Learing more about the Bible.
Here is my precious Cowgirl!! I thought after this picture I might have a future at Olan Mills:) I loved being able to spend part of each evening with you sweet girl.
4 comments:
We just finished Avalanche Ranch last week! I am happy to be out of my boots and hat this week!
I LOVE those red cowgirl boots!
We did Avalanche Ranch -- and didn't call ours VBS, either! What's up with THAT? Was there something wrong with VBS? I'm with you -- it will always be VBS to me!
Kaylee, I love that Texas size smile!
Post a Comment