The next stop was back to the Riverwalk for a good lunch at my parent's favorite restaurant. The food was good and the girls were entertained by the boats and ducks floating by. I loved this picture of Campbell holding Papa's hand. They are like two peas in a pod most of the time. My parents left after lunch and we returned to the hotel for a much needed nap. Then we went back to Sea World to see the remaining shows and let the girls play in the playland area. When we left the park we headed to Joe's Crab Shack which was a perfect way to end the day.
The next morning we woke up and headed back home. We did make a stop in Fredricksburg for lunch and a little shopping. It was a great way to break up the trip. We were glad to be home even though we had a wonderful time. I can honestly say our first family vacation was a success and we are looking forward to another one soon. Thanks again to Papa and Nana for taking us, helping so much with the girls, and making memories we will have forever.
8 comments:
Cute family pic on part 1!!
It cracks me up that you are just getting around to blogging, too. I was feeling like a terrible blogger there for awhile!!
Glad that the trip was fun. Kylie very much missed Kaylee at her party. She loves her so much!
I updated my blog for you!
What fun. I have been pondering the idea for a San Antonio family trip before school starts. Don't know if I can work it out, but your trip has inspired me to atleast start checking all of our calendars. Thanks for your post, you have a super sweet family.
How sweet those pics are! I love the one with Cary. You're such a good mama....
Your parents are so sweet! What a fun trip that I would love to do, sooner rather than later. If I ever get around to planning it, I will have to pick your brain about the breakfast and dinner at Sea World. Sounds great!
It looks like you guys had a great trip! Our family did too.... SA is such a fun spot for a vacation :)
I am writing from my hotel room in San Antonio right now! Bryon had a conference here, so we thought we would tag along.
We decided not to do Sea World this time as I am pretty amusement parked out after Disney two weeks ago!
What a fun vacation! I used to go there every year with my parents growing up and its just been too long! Your pictures are making me want to go again! Your girls are so pretty! Glad to see you are enjoying your summer. Also, thanks for your encouraging words and prayer-it means a lot!
What has it been a month at least??? More like two am afraid. I finally posted as well. I think summer should be a slow posting season.
Promise you will come in to Plano and come to the spa! It's heaven.
I'm trying to get the Murphy/Sache girls in as soon as I can. Kiss the kids for us. We missed Kaylee at Kamdyn's birthday party.
I miss your voice!
Post a Comment