
On Saturday the girls and I went to a fun Birthday Party for their friends Jonathan and Jared while Daddy went to work some taxes. The party was at our church gym and they had everyone bring their favorite ride-on toy. Kaylee took her scooter so she would not run over the little ones with her big bike and Campbell took her battery operated ATV. Both the girls were very excited about all of the activities. My friend, Shana (the Mom), had so many fun things planned and she is so wonderful with children. I have a blast just watching her interract with the children and get so excited herself. She had a tubing system rigged for the children to race hot wheels in, races on their ride-on toys, a pinata, hot dogs, and a yummy cake she made herself.

Campbell was the perfect example of the race between the tortoise and the hare at the party because her ATV just could not keep up with all
the faster self operated ride-on toys. (I think it needed charging.)

Here they all are at the start of the first race. I would have a picture of Campbell at the back of the pack but I was too busy laughing. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was suppose to be at the front of the pack. Of course, she was thrilled when everyone clapped as she crossed the finish line. That is all that matters, right?
Kaylee is the more competive one so far so she was always at the front. I was very proud of how considerate she was of the younger children and she was thrilled that her friend "M" was there to play with.
The party was a huge success!! When it was time to leave Campbell left screaming because she was having too much fun! After we got home and she realized they could still play outside the crying stopped and the smiles returned. I just love sunny days with mild temperatures. We have to soak them all in before the heat of summer is upon us.

1 comment:
Sounds like lots of fun!! Your girls are so sweet. I'm sure you are all glad the 15th has come and gone. Are you getting some family time in? Thanks for your comments the other day. Us CPA wives must stick together!LOL!
Post a Comment