A Facelift!
Check me out now! I had Jennisa hook me up with a "new do" and I love it!! There are a few more things that have changed around our house in the past week but I will have to post on those tomorrow...right now I am too tired. Thank you a million times over to Jennisa and Theresa for making blogging more fun. (Theresa did the awesome header.) Both of these women are very sweet and patient. A real pleasure to work with. I cannot stop smiling everytime I see my new look:)
8 comments:
Love the new look! They did a great job! Take care - Amber
Very cute and very you! Hey what is the name of the lady at ACU that does swimming lessons? I want to put Morgan in lessons this summer.
Love your new look! I am jealous!
Thank you for the comment on my blog. Have a great week!
Super Cute!
Erica,
Thanks for the comment! I have been a lurker on your blog for a while! :) Your girls are just beutiful! Love all their stories.
JB
LOVE IT! Super cute!!!
This is definitely more like you!
I had fun talking today! :)
Hey Erica - I'm SO glad that you like your header and had so much fun desiging it for you! I am so happy to hear that you love it :) Take Care!
Post a Comment