
Once we had all filled our stomachs it was time for round two. We went ahead and opened presents from all of us to each other. My Mom even had a Santa gift for Cary and I which is always fun! You are never too old for Santa, or at least that is what I think. The girls again were excited and surprised by their presents from Nana and Papa. I think they were most excited about their ipods and American Girl dolls. (Kaylee has a nicer ipod than me and the only way I got one was because Cary won it at a conference. She already knows how to work hers better than I can operate mine. Talk about feeling old!) I may have to borrow hers while she is at school;-)


Thanks to Nana and Papa for all of the time, love and preparation they put into our day to make it special for all of us. We all look forward to the spoiling that we receive while we are there each Christmas. Notice Papa was the only one looking away from the camera, but I love the expression on his face. I also think Kaylee has had that smile plastered on her face since Oliver arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment