On Monday night we decided to go ahead and have our little family Christmas to each other at home so that would be a few less gifts to have to pack up. Each year I take the girls separately to shop for each other and this year they thought very long and hard about what the other one would like. It is good to know that they love each other.After looking on the toy aisle for a long time Kaylee decided to get Campbell a Barbie Mermaid toy. Campbell was so excited by this gift and now begs to take a bath each day so she can play with her new toy.
Campbell had actually asked Kaylee what she would like to have so our trip to Target was short and sweet. She picked a Magic Treehouse book and a Christmas movie that has a dog in it. Since Kaylee had been asking for a dog for Christmas, Campbell felt the movie would make her happy. I believe that it did! They were both very pleased with their good shopping.
I just love this family tradition and I love my precious family.
No comments:
Post a Comment