

On Tuesday morning we woke up and headed to the Original Pancake House for breakfast. (Thanks to Kristen I remembered eating with her and Kevin there before kids.) Their crepes are fabulous! Then we were off again to the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco for a little more shopping till we dropped. It seemed like even though our goal was to purchase some new spring clothes the girls were sidetracked by all the other well placed stores in this mall like Build a Bear and the Disney Store. They even managed to talk Nana into a ZhuZhu pet and Webkinz while in Justice shopping for clothes. We did walk away with several new outfits for each girl and most of all managed to have a lot of fun in the process. I did think it was funny that everywhere we went someone asked if we were getting the girls pictures made. No, I dress them alike quite often and so do a lot of my other friends so I do not think it is an unusual thing to do. Just one of the joys of having two girls;-)


Of course no trip to Stonebriar would be complete without a ride on the carousel. Love those precious smiling faces!!
The only thing I wished was that we had a little more time while there to see some friends but the trip was fast and furious so we just had no time.
Thanks again to Papa and Nana for all the spoiling. I even managed to shop in a few stores for me ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment