Image Map

March 7, 2010

Papaya Saves the Day!

On Friday morning we got to go watch the 2nd Grade Music Program titled "Papaya Saves the Day." The stage was decorated really well because all classes completed the artwork hanging behind the bleachers which I though turned out great! All of the children sang, danced and played their hearts out!

It looked like many if not all of the children got to take a turn either singing a solo, playing an instrument or dancing. Kaylee really wanted to sing a solo but got picked for the dancer instead. I thought she did a great job and even though it was not her first choice she put her whole heart into it. You can see her in the "conga line" dancing away. They were all so cute! I am so glad that Cary has a job where it is possible for him to be present at all the important things in the girls' lives. Kaylee loves seeing all of us there to cheer her on. I love seeing the smile on her face when she sees her fan club there for her. This is Kaylee's last music program in elementary school since 3rd-5th grade is considered intermediate in our district. Kinda sad for Mom.

A little sisterly love.











Kaylee with two of her precious friends, she is truly blessed with some great friendships.

No comments: