Here is the side of the kitchen where the sink will be located. The awful trash compactor is gone and will be replaced by a pull out drawer that will hold the trash can in the future.
The other side of the kitchen. Notice the big opening for the double ovens. I am so excited about those and cannot wait to get started cooking.
There use to be a half wall where the large opening is now. It definitely made the room feel so much bigger and the traffic flow will be so much better between these two rooms. Thanks to my friend Larry for knocking down the half wall for me;-)

The new design in the laundry room. We added a locker type storage area as well as a small closet to store mops, vacuum, etc... The cabinets above the washer/dryer combo are larger as well since they now go to the ceiling.

Guest bath with a new cabinet mounted on the wall. I am all about more storage in this remodel. Thanks to my other friend Phil for all the hard work that continues to take place. I have never seen such clean workmen before.
1 comment:
Looking good!! I know you will be glad to have it all done soon!!
Post a Comment