Image Map

February 12, 2012

Kitchen remodel

We have also been busy remodeling our kitchen. Yes, you read that correctly. After six years of patiently and not so patiently waiting on my part the kitchen is getting a do-over. You will see here the things our contractor and team have accomplished so far. I was amazed at how quickly a kitchen can go from full to bare.
Before the re-model started. Bare countertops but that is all.
(January 16, 2012)
First day of demolition of kitchen.
(January 16,2012)
(January 21,2012)
The first paint color on the walls.
(February 1, 2012)
The second paint color on the walls. I decided the red was too dark with the cabinet color I am using. Oh well, at least I caught it early.
(February 9, 2012)
We are waiting on the cabinets so this is what the kitchen currently looks like. By the way the contents of the kitchen are all over the house in boxes and I really miss cooking but I know it will all be worth it in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

so fun!! I'm in the midst of a mini update on my kitchen (just a new backsplash) and it is exciting!