Image Map

February 20, 2012

Father/Daughter Masquerade Ball

Well the big event finally arrived! Our daughters have been so excited about getting to have a special Daddy/Daughter Ball that they could hardly contain themselves. We went a few weeks in advance to the store to pick out the perfect dresses. I thought that they both did a great job.
I had gone the night before the ball to help decorate so I already knew about some of the fun activities in store for them. The colors were bright pink, blue, purple, and lime green as far as the main decoration colors. There was a precious photo area set up for one of the professional photographers in town to take their photo upon their arrival, which I will posts when it arrives. Next they would enjoy some finger foods and be able to make their masks since it was a Masquerade Ball. Also they had some fun sheets about each girl that were filled out then from that information the Dad wrote a blessing for them. I love that part! Then they moved on to the dance floor for some fun. I am so glad that I have some amazing friends who put this special night together and that our girls have such a wonderful memory.
I love these two girls to the moon and back!
Kaylee with two of her sweet friends Laurel and Chloe.
Campbell and Lily dancing the night away.
A proud Daddy with his two favorite girls or at least that is who I think are under the masks;-)

No comments: