Image Map

February 20, 2012

We are the Champions!

On Saturday at 11:30am Kaylee played in her last basketball game of the season. I was a little sad to see the time come to an end and I think Kaylee was too. After an undefeated season the Rage made it to the final game which would determine a 1st or 2nd place finish for them. All the girls were really excited to be playing in that final game. During the game Kaylee had several good assists and a basket. All of the girls played their hearts out. In the end the Rage came out on top and the game ended with a 20-6 victory. That put them in first place and champions over-all. It was so exciting for Kaylee to be on a winning team for a change because she works so hard and seems to always be on the losing team. I think that she may have found a new love in basketball.
So this is what first place looks like;-) I love the big smile on her face!
What a sweet group of girls!
Our sweet friends the Driskills even came to watch Kaylee play which thrilled her soul.
Our family with the new champion!

No comments: