to the drive-in before so this was a totally new experience. When the weather cooperates I definitely want to go again. I think it was a big hit with the girls too.
When we returned home it was time for cake and ice cream along with presents of course. This picture is Kaylee with her very first friend she made when we moved here, Chloe. These two have played sports together, attended school together, dance, and church together since the age of 4. They are kindred spirits and always have a good time together.
Here is Kaylee with Abbie.
These two have attended dance together as well as church since the age of 5 years old. They have a fun friendship, abby brings out the crazy in Kaylee and I love it.
Kaylee and Anna.
These girls have danced together, played sports together, and attended school together since they were 5 years old. They act silly together, have each other's back, and really "get"
each other.
Kaylee and Maddie
These two girls have the newest friendship of the group. They attend school together and also share a love of sports. I know that there are a lot of memories in the future for these two girls.
It took them a while to go to sleep but they finally accomplished the goal I had in mind for them.
Thank you to all these sweet girls for making Kaylee's birthday so special and filling her days with joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment