Happy Birthday to our firstborn!
I adore this sweet face!
These navy and silver sequin Uggs from Papa and Nana were probably her favorite though. Like Mother like Daughter.
Dear Kaylee,
I am so blessed to be your Mom! I can still remember the doctor telling me that I had a girl 11 years ago today. When the doctor placed you in my arms I could not imagine loving you more than I did at that moment but somehow I do. Those big blue beautiful eyes looked at me and my heart melted into a million pieces. I knew at that moment there was nothing in this world I would not do for you. You are one of the best gifts I have ever been given. You mean the world to me and I am so proud of the young lady you are growing into each day.
I want you to know some of the characteristics I see in you which are to be admired and celebrated. First of all, you love the Lord. The prayers that pour out of you are so precious and I love that you turn to Him for celebration as well as in times of trial. Next, I am so amazed by the way that you care for others. You want your friends to excel with you at all times. It was so hard for you to celebrate your UIL victories when you had friends who had also studied that did not get a medal. I love that you think of others before your self and how they are feeling. You have the most caring heart of anyone I know. Another great quality is your competitive spirit in sports, fundraisers at school, playing a board game, or grades at school. No matter what goal you are trying to achieve you give it your all and usually end up surpassing whatever you had in mind. There are many more I could list but I am going to end with your love of life. You are always soaking up whatever you are doing at the time. The look on your face of pure joy is infectious. Others cannot help but smile when you are around. You are to be celebrated every day because you are my firstborn and there is nothing that you cannot accomplish.
We are so proud of you Kaylee, I cannot wait to see the path God has in store for you over the coming year. You are the joy in my heart sweet girl.
I love you to the moon and back.
~Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment