A trip to DC would not be complete for Kaylee without going to Georgetown Cupcakes or DC Cupcakes as it is known on TLC. Most of you know Kaylee would love to own her own bakery one day so she absolutely loves to check the ones she has heard about off her list.
Can you tell she is a little excited?
This is a picture of the line that we waited in. The locals just kept driving by and smiling at our stupidity I think. The line actually moved pretty quickly but for those of you thinking of going there here is a tip: Order them on line then just go to the store to pick them up...no waiting in line. They usher you right in the door. You are welcome.
Here are the dozen we walked out the door with. Yummy flavors like Pumpkin Spice, Carmel Apple, Salted Carmel, Birthday Cake, Mint Chocolate, Red Velvet,...and the list goes on. I have to say that in the end they were worth the wait. Delicious.
I had to add this picture because I thought Campbell's face was hilarious.


No comments:
Post a Comment