Kaylee's 12th Birthday Party!
This year we went to eat at Cypress Street and also went to see some of Kaylee's sweet friends perform in the Nutcracker at the Paramount for her birthday party. The girls enjoyed getting dressed up and eating somewhere more fancy. They loved the entertainment by the Piano Man playing while we ate dinner too. He even played "Happy Birthday" when they brought out a special dessert for Kaylee and the patrons sang to her.
The Nutcracker was amazing as usual and thanks to my precious friend Stacey we had perfect seats for the show.
Kaylee with her cake she requested. It was a Dr. Who themed cake with the bow tie and it being in Rangers colors was just a bonus I think.
Making a big birthday wish.
The two Beard girls. Kaylee's good friend Katelyn shares the same last name as us. (I so wish we were related because I adore her and her precious mom. We really confuse the school secretaries when we both show up at school especially the time we wore almost the same clothes;-)
After coming home to cake and presents all the girls entertained themselves with a singing competition and finally fell asleep around 3:00am while watching Elf. Each of the girls who attended the party are so special to Kaylee and our family. I love watching the young ladies they are all growing up to be. Thank you Lord for the gift of friendship and that this group of ladies are confident in themselves and followers of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment