


Well here are the pictures from last week. They turned out really well I thought. My friend Stacy does a great job! I tried to pick some of my favorites. Not much going on today except packing to leave town tomorrow after Kaylee gets out of school. We are heading to Waco then to Abilene for the long weekend to catch up with some friends. Kaylee is going to enjoy some time with PaPa, Nana,and Great PaPaw. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!
8 comments:
Pictures are beautiful!!! Who is taking them? I may want her to take some of my boys if I can ever get them to be in a picture together...
Stacy Collodi from church took them. She lives not far from you. You can do them at her home or she will meet you anywhere if you want her to. She is great with the kids and had more patience than me!
Will ya'll be in Abilene on Labor Day? We will be out of town, but are coming back on Sunday night. We would love to see ya'll! Safe travels!
Oh, and the pics are SUPER cute!
Soooo cute! I still haven't had Avery and Miller's pictures made together, and M will be one next month...I guess I need to get on the ball.
Great photos, Erica. Thanks for sharing them!
I love the feet picture! Those area all wonderful!
Beautiful, Beautiful pictures of the girls!!! They really are precious!
Post a Comment