Image Map

August 22, 2005

Time Flies

Well I did not have a moment to post at all last week so I suppose I will try to catch everyone up on our life.

Campbell went to the doctor last Tuesday for her 2 month appointment!! I cannot believe how time has flown by since her birth on June 16th. She is growing into a healthy girl at 11 pounds 6 ounces and 23 inches long. Her lungs are working fine too since the minute we walked into the doctor's office she started crying. She was comforted long enough to turn on the charm for the doctor who thought I was crazy telling him she was a little on the fussy side after the way she grinned and cooed at him through the whole exam. The shots were a different story of course. Kaylee did not like the nurse hurting "her baby". She had to know what was going on at all times and if all of that was "necessary". I am so glad she adores her sister, I am going to enjoy the ride until Campbell starts getting into her stuff and the tune changes. Kaylee did insist that her ears be checked too since she had an ear infection the week before and surprisingly everything was fine.

Nothing else exciting happened till Tuesday when I finally went to get Kaylee's 3 year pictures made since she will be 4 in November! In my defense I have decided to get her year pictures done closer to summer since we always do a family picture in late November around her birthday. She was a big cheese for the pictures! We had to keep telling her to smile less so we could see her eyes. Somehow we even managed to get the girls pictures together, which was a task in itself. All in all it was a pleasant experience. It helped having a friend who is a photographer and has patience. After that we met Daddy for lunch and had a great dining experience. Campbell actually slept through me eating. ( This does not happen very often.)

We had a great week and look forward to this one.

5 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

Pictures together -- what's that??? Although Sam is starting to get better about actually letting Seth touch him! You will have to post some proofs when you get them.

jacko492 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elizabeth said...

Welcome to Blog Land!

Anonymous said...

Erica! I am glad that you are blogging..... i will love reading about your sweet girls :)

maybe someday i will turn my name to blue too.... i'll see how it goes for you :)

leslie said...

Hey Erica! I'm glad I have another blog to add to my list! I didn't even know Campbell was born!! I can't wait to see her! Congratulations! Post some pictures on this sucker! :)