7 Things to do before I die:
1. See my children graduate from high school and college
2. Watch my children marry Godly spouses and be happy
3. Spoil my grandchildren rotten
4. See my children be baptized
5. Go back to St.Thomas
6. Lose weight
7. Own a lake house
7 Things I can do:
1. Love, Laugh
2. Pray
3. Teach
4. Listen
5. Cook
6. Clean
7. Shop
7 Things I can't do:
1. Snow ski
2. Pass up a bargain/sale
3. Make a mess (I am a neat freak.)
4. Stick to an exercise plan
5. Get caught up on my scrapbooking (at least not in the near future)
6. Drink a diet Coke
7. Stop blogging
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Godly man
2. Funny/Easygoing
3. Great father
4. Loyal/Trustworthy/Honest
5. Puts family first after God
6. Hardworking
7. Gorgeous blue eyes
7 Things I say most often:
1. "I love you" also "I love you to the moon and back" (said to my baby girls)
2. "Just a minute"
3. "Hey, what's up?" (when answering the phone)
4. "Are you kidding me?"
5. "When are you going to be home?" (daily when talking to my husband)
6. " I'll talk to you tomorrow" (when hanging up the phone from talking to a friend)
7. "Really!"
7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Dylan McDermott
2. Harry Connick Jr.
3. Ben Affleck
4. Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama)
5. Justin Hartley (plays Fox on Passions which I sometimes see because it comes on after Days of Our Lives-not an avid watcher)
6. Matthew Fox
7. George Prescott Bush
7 people I want to do this:
1. Stephanie
2. Leslie
3. Kathy
4. Heather
5-7. I have no idea
1 comment:
We do have some similarities! I love Matthew Fox too -- that was a good one that I forgot.
Post a Comment