Most of the children did not care which eggs they got but there were a few who wanted the eggs that they brought or who were searching for a specific color. Campbell started out being a little picky but when she noticed some of the others picking up any egg they wanted she decided to join in the fun by filling her basket. This is the token action shot, of course it would be better if I could have seen her face but good luck with that. She was definitely having too much fun running from one side of the walkway to the other picking up eggs. I just loved seeing all of her sweet friends in action.
This is by far my favorite picture from her hunt. The teachers and parents were trying to get a decent picture of all of the class together without one crying or moving around. After about the tenth picture taken this was Campbell's take on things. I thought it was too funny that she finally just put her face in her hands as if to say "Come on already". I am so glad that I got to document her Easter Egg Hunt too.
1 comment:
Abbie and I made the class pic big to see everybody. Campbell is cracking me up in this shot.....
Post a Comment