On Friday evening we headed to Waco to kick off Spring Break with Papa and Nana! Since my sweet husband is in his busy time of year at work it is nice to get away and have some adult conversation before 10:00pm. The girls were both so excited to be heading to Waco. I think Campbell asked at least 10 times when we were getting to Papa's house, that is much better than the 100 times she asked the last time we made the trip. We got there in time for the girls to play a little bit before bed. It is always so much fun to watch them together.
We filled the next few days with trips to Target, Kohl's, The Children's Place, Gymboree, I'm Yours, Rack Room Shoes, Marshalls, Compass, and Coldwater Creek (they were having an amazing sale). Some of the shopping was done with the girls in tow and some was done with just me and Mom. It is always good to have some quality shopping time epecially when my parents spoil each of us. Thank you again for everything Papa and Nana!
Besides all of the shopping we also managed to go see Horton Hears a Who, eat some yummy food, make cupcakes, and dye Easter eggs. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the girls decorating cupcakes on St. Patrick's Day. The first ones are of them concentrating very hard on their decorating.

In these two you can see how excited they are about thier cupcakes. I just love these two precious girls. I am so blessed!
Thanks again for letting us have a few days of spoiling and fun with you Papa and Nana!
1 comment:
I love how you let your girls decorate their cupcakes! I'm making special cupcakes for Easter and I just might let Kylie participate and take pictures!! Have a great Easter sweet friend!!!
Post a Comment