Image Map

May 12, 2008

Campbell's First Pre-School Program

Well tonight was Campbell's first ever Pre-School Program and we are so proud of her! She did great performing in front of all of the people.

This is her class walking up onto the stage. As you can see Campbell has her "bubble" in her mouth just like she has us all practice at home all of the time. At some point she saw us and smiled but did not try to come to us or even frown. She just stood there smiling. Campbell is the more shy one in our house when Mom is around so I did not know what to expect.

I was hoping she would perform since she has been singing the songs for weeks. She and all of her classmates did great! Then the fun really started as they were all singing the "Open Close Them Song" which is what they sing to get them ready for prayer time. As you can see from the picture Campbell and her friend Morgan are doing their best even though one little boy on the opposite end of the line is enjoying hearing his own voice in the microphone. It did not take long for Campbell's favorite boy standing beside her ("J") to catch on to the fun that the other boy was having. Once "J" stepped up to the microphone to make some noise Campbell lost it. She thought that he was the funniest thing ever. Of course, the whole audience was laughing with the children at this point too. How could you not laugh at such precious faces?

After a few minutes of the whole auditorium laughing the teachers managed to get the class to sit back down to perpare for a prayer Mrs. Denise was going to lead. As you can see from the picture of Campbell and "J" sitting down she is still grinning at him and at one point whispered, "Talk again",luckily "J" did not listen to her. ( I only know this because we were on the second row and I could read her lips.) I have to say that this was definitely a priceless performance by the Young 2's Class. Thank you to Mrs. Lauren and Mrs. Tammy for giving us such a priceless performance.

Here are my two sweet girls! They are both growing up so quickly. Kaylee was the first one to tell Campbell how proud she was of her after the performance. My oldest has such a loving heart towards her sister most of the time:) I feel like the most blessed Mom in the world each time I look at these two faces. I love you both to the moon and back!

Then there is this picture that our friend Trey offered to take so that we could capture all of us on this special night. Thanks Trey! ( I guess Campbell was all smiled out.)
I am looking forward to many more performances by both girls in our future!

post signature



5 comments:

courtney said...

What a cutie! Their first programs are always so fun! (Love their outfits, too!)

Kristen OQ said...

Preschool programs are my favorite! So glad Campbell's first one was such a success.

You guys look great in the family photo.

Shelley said...

That is so cute! I love little school programs.

Nicole said...

Such fun pictures...Campbells' smile just light up a room! What a joy!

Whitney said...

Love the girls matching outfits!