
Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of meeting Kaylee's class at the Zoo for their last field trip of the year. It was a wonderful day to be at the zoo! The weather was perfect and all of the children seemed to listen very well. When I arrived Kaylee immediately jumped up and came running to give me a hug. I loved that because I know there will be a day when she does not want me around on such outings. She was sure to make sure all her friends knew who I was and she held my hand very tightly while walking around. Here is a picture of Kaylee and her favorite teacher Mrs. "O". She has really been a very nurturing teacher to Kaylee this year...always full of praise and a kind word. We really could not have asked for a better year!

Here is half of Kaylee's class. It seemed like each time they stopped for a group picture I was at the wrong angle. At least I got some of them though, right? As you can see I did not have any better luck getting a picture of the girls in the class:)
Thank you Kaylee for letting me come along and enjoy the morning with you...I love being your Mom and am so proud of you!

1 comment:
I guess it's almost Summer time and your girls will be out of school! I loved reading about Campbell's program. That is the sweetest smile I've ever seen! I can imagine that everyone was dying laughing at them.
I'm so happy that you got to go to the Zoo with Kaylee. It sounds like such a fun day. It's so nice when your kids think you are the best thing in the world and love to be with you. I know a sad day will come when they don't want us around! :( Kaylee looks so cute with her class.
Love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment