
Well here is the Christmas picture of our family that I swore I would get this year since last year we did not have a single one to commemorate the holiday season. As you can see from the picture we were all smiles about the fun traditions and excitement this time of year brings.

We went to Papa and Nana's house in time to celebrate Christmas Eve. The girls got to open a few gifts that had been put aside for them and also got busy frosting some cookies we brought with us to leave out for Santa. As you can see from the picture I have two very serious helpers. They were all business when it came to decorating for Santa.

Around dinner time Great PaPaw and GG showed up to celebrate Christmas with all of us too. The girls were very excited to see both of them. I think a little of it had to do with getting to open some more presents as well. Campbell could not wait until we were all done with dinner so she could get to all those presents under the tree. I have to say I was anxious to see their faces myself.

I think the top present for Kaylee that night was the Wii. You can tell from the picture that Campbell is not quite sure what to think about the box but she knew enough to know that Kaylee was very excited by it. I do not know who was more excited to get it hooked up and ready to play Daddy or Kaylee?


Campbell's favorite gift by far was the Diamond Castle horse that flies. She could not wait to get it out of the box. She even slept with it that night while listening for Santa.

Once the rest of the gift were unwrapped and Papa had gone to take GG home the girls went for our traditional ride to look at the lights around town. It was a brief ride this year because we had two very tired girls who just wanted to go back to the house to play with their toys for a little bit and go to bed. Of course, we had to put the reindeer food out on the lawn first. Who knew oatmeal and glitter could be so much fun to put all over the yard? When they returned inside Daddy read
The Night Before Christmas and they quickly went to sleep.

1 comment:
Wonderful pictures. I hope you are loving your Wii. We love ours. I also love the Wii Fit. It is rather addicting!!
Post a Comment